Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome!!!!

Greetings!
So glad that you made it here! I am still currently stateside and don't have too much exciting news to share with you right now, but stay tuned and I will keep you updated. At the moment I am still waiting to receive my work permit from Africa so that I can leave. Waiting has been a long arduous journey, but the Lord has remained faithful and He has taught me much during this time.
You may have wondered why I titled this site, " A Beautiful Mystery"? I believe that when we are walking hand in hand with the Lord that is what life becomes.....a beautiful mystery. Each new day is filled with wonder and the unknown. I guess the real mystery is how and why the Lord chooses to love each of us so fully and completely even when we fail Him so much. He is sooooo very good!
Be blessed and know that I am so glad that you have chosen to join me on this glorious adventure!!

No comments: